Your Privacy Is Important To Us
How We Collect Information From You
We collect information from you when you submit it to us. For example, when you purchase a gift certificate, sign-up to receive information from us, submit a form, or respond to a survey.
Information We Collect From You
We collect the following categories of information on our Sites, which may be considered personal information when maintained in identifiable form:
- First and last name, email address, phone number, mailing address, username and password, and other information you provide on our Sites
- Transaction and payment information you provide when purchasing a product or service on one of our Sites
- Content and information that you submit when using the Sites, like surveys, reviews, and blog post comments
- Usage, viewing, logs, metrics and other device and technical data collected when you visit our Sites, or open and reply to emails we send. This may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device identifiers, device information (such as OS type or browser type), cookie IDs, referring / exit pages and URLs, interaction information (such as clickstream data), domain names, pages viewed, crash data, and other similar technical data
- Location information when your visit our Sites, including information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications associated with your IP address.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information. We may use both personal information and non-personally identifiable information to create aggregate information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience. For example, we may use information to better tailor the features and content on our site to you. Or use technical data to remember your preference.
- To process your transactions and requests, and respond to your questions and concerns. For example, if you submit a form or inquire about our services, we may use your data to respond to a process these requests.
- To improve our website.
- To improve customer service.
- To send you news, updates, product information, event announcements and other marketing communications via email. You can opt-in or opt-out of marketing communications by clicking the unsubscribe link in the applicable email. Please note that even after you opt out from receiving marketing messages from us, you may continue to receive transactional and service related messages.
Sharing Information With Others
We do not share your personally identifiable information with outside parties except in certain circumstances, including:
- When our service providers are providing services on our behalf. For example, we may use an outside platform to host portions of our Sites, or we may use a credit card processing company to bill you for services you purchase. Unless otherwise expressly noted, when acting as Viva Day Spa Inc.’s agents, these services providers are prohibited from using the personal information we have shared with them for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law;
- To enforce our terms, agreements, policies or rules, to help protect the security, integrity and availability of our or another party’s products, systems and services; to exercise or protect the rights, property (including intellectual property), or safety of Viva Day Spa, our users, or others; to comply with legal requirements; or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law (including in response to a lawful subpoena or other law enforcement request);
- In connection with a sale, divesture, or transfer of our company (including any shares in the company) or any combination of its products, services, assets, affiliates, and/or businesses. Your personal information (such as customer names and email addresses, and user information related to the Viva Day Spa Inc.) may be among the items sold or otherwise acquired in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Protecting the privacy of you children is especially important. For that reason, Viva Day Spa Inc. does not knowingly collect or solicit personaI information from anyone under the age of 13 in accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) . In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete the information we have stored as quickly as possible. Our services, products and Sites are all directed to people who are at least 13 years or older.
Viva Day Spa Inc.
8723 Shoal Creak Blvd.
Austin, TX 78757