Spa Packages: The Ultimate Experience in Luxuryposted December 22, 2019
There’s nothing like treating yourself to a massage or a facial, where you’re focused on nothing else but melting into a blissful puddle of relaxation. But that hour usually goes by lightning fast and it always ends with you wishing that, well, it wasn’t over yet.
Considering how much time we all spend hunched over computers, waiting in lines and traffic, and tending to the needs of others—whether you’re a busy mom, stressed out from work, or just overbooked in general — treating ourselves to some self-care is a must. But for complete and total relaxation, one hour isn’t going to cut it.
Whether you’re feeling tension in certain areas of your body, or you’re craving some mental relaxation, or you simply want to indulge in some pampering, a spa package gives you the extended time and opportunity to bask in the relaxing environment of a technology-free, worry-free zone and simply connect with yourself without rush. Here’s why choosing a full spa package is the best way to relax your body and mind for the ultimate full-day pampering that you deserve.
4 Reasons Why You Should Experience a Spa Package
We all need to take some time out for ourselves when we can focus on nothing but the present moment. When you come in for a spa day, it’s time to close your eyes, forget about your responsibilities, and just . . . breathe. You’ll spend the next few hours dressed in a cozy robe and slippers — with tea in hand — while you’re treated to a day of total relaxation and ultimate pampering, fit for the queen you are. You’ll even end your day on a royal note, with wine and chocolate.
Need more convincing? Here are four reasons why a spa day is a perfect way to unwind and indulge in some much-needed self-care.
- A spa day is good for your health. It’s not just the mental rejuvenation: massage stimulates the lymphatic system and improves your body’s blood circulation, both of which are incredibly important for continued health.
- A spa day helps balance your hormone levels. Did you know that a massage helps your body produce serotonin? That’s one of the hormones responsible for making us feel happy and have plenty of energy.
- A spa day helps rid your body of toxins. Because a massage engages the lymphatic system, it helps direct toxins into the organs that can properly remove them.
- A spa day helps you relax. Whether you’re a busy mom, an athlete, or a weekday warrior, there’s a good chance you feel exhausted every once in a while — if not more. When you make a date at the spa, you’re signing up for a day of complete relaxation, both physically and mentally.
But what’s even better than a simple spa treatment? A full-service spa package.
Viva Day Spa Signature Spa Packages
Now that you’re well versed in why a spa day is a must for your mental and physical wellness, it’s time to choose a spa package! Here at Viva Day Spa, we love the chance to indulge in some much-needed pampering for every occasion. Here are just some of our many signature spa packages for all the people and occasions in your life:
- Celebration Spa Package – Whether a birthday, anniversary, engagement – or any special day – mark the occasion with this luxurious spa package experience. nOur Celebration Spa Package literally pampers you from head-to-toe with an indulgent combination of our Swedish massage, Hot Stone Massage, Custom Designer Facial, and Deluxe Viva Pedicure treatments. Plus, wine and chocolates to top-off your spa experience.
- The Viva Diva Spa Package – The Viva Diva Spa Package is a luxurious 6.5 hour spa experience that will sweep you away to a worry free zone, and transform you into a true Viva Diva. Spend your day at the spa enjoying this luxurious combination of the most pampering treatments from our spa menu — massage, back sugar scrub, hydrating body wrap, facial, manicure, pedicure, and everything in between. In addition to being totally spoiled spa-style, you’ll also be served lunch along with wine, hot tea and chocolates.
- Vivafy Spa Package – What do you get when you combine two of our most-popular signature spa treatments, the Viva Signature Massage and Viva Vital Ultimate Facial? The Vivafy Spa Package: the perfect Austin spa package getaway. Relax into your Vivafy Spa Package treatment with our 75-minute Viva Signature Massage. It’s the perfect blend of a luxurious Swedish massage and therapeutic deep tissue massage. Next, ease over for 90-minutes of everything in our aesthetic skin care arsenal — analysis, deep cleansing, exfoliation, extractions, masks, serums, moisturizing, and much more.
- Bridal Bliss Spa Package – Tailor made for the blushing bride-to-be and her wedding party before the big day. First, you’ll melt away your pre-marriage jitters with a relaxing 60 minute Swedish massage. Next up, sugar scrubs will leave your back, shoulders, arms and legs glowing. Viva’s very own Special Event Facial calms and brightens with no extractions, making your skin extra-radiant. Finally, this divinest of all bridal spa packages ends with an Express Viva Manicure + Pedicure combo, including your choice of wine and chocolates.
Looking for a Luxury Spa in Austin?
Here at Viva Day Spa, we celebrate relaxation and rejuvenation every day of the year. That’s why we offer gift spa packages — so you can give the gift of self-care all year long! Whether it’s a wedding gift certificate for the new bride, a Valentine’s surprise for your sweetheart, or just a treat you’d like to give a loved one who needs some serious pampering, a day at the spa is the gift that keeps on giving.